Kahwa & Herbal Tea
A lot of people start of their day with a cup of herbal tea or kahwa. It gives a refreshing feeling and energizes you and prepares you to face the day ahead. Herbal tea and kehwa hold incredible remedies for varies health related issues such as cold or an upset stomach and even acts as a wakeup call for some, not to mention that its helps fight stress.
- Kahwa & Herbal tea improves digestion and help cleanse the digestive system.
- It helps to wash away fat, thus making it an ideal addition to a weight watcher’s diet. It also helps to prevent the deposition of cholesterol in blood vessels and thus reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- It aids to recharge the body’s defense system. The many antioxidants present in the tea can help keep your body free from any infection or ailment, especially during winters.
- Being rich in antioxidants, kahwa tea helps to make you feel relaxed and reduces anxiety levels. It also helps to counteract against the negative effects of stress induced toxins in the body. Few sips of kahwa tea can release all the stress and anxiety that is caused by professional or personal fronts.
- It serves as a perfect home remedy for cold, sore throat and chest congestion. It also helps to get rid of the phlegm that develops during cold. The warm beverage helps cure congestion in the chest, further curing cold and cough. So, if you have a severe cold, look no further, because kahwa tea is perfect solution to your problem.
- The presence of antioxidants helps to moisturize the skin and reduce the occurrence of acne. The crushed almonds added to the tea also work well to cleanse the skin and bring about a natural glow. A cup of warm kahwa & herbal tea can ensure a healthy and glowing skin, especially during winters. In winters, you can experience a dull and dry skin that looks pale.
- Kahwa tea is not only a great way to kick start the day but also helps to instantly recharge you whenever you feel tired or lethargic. It is the perfect beverage to relieve headaches, cheer you up and to make you feel more active. A cup of tea in mid hour of the work day will perfectly cheer you up and ensure that you work more efficiently.